Returns & Shipping
Segway Inc. will only accept return of unused and undamaged products that are returned in the original packaging. Purchaser must follow this return procedure:
- Within ten days after receipt of the Product, Purchaser must contact Segway Customer Operations at 866-4SEGWAY and request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- After Purchaser receives an RMA number from Segway Inc. Purchaser must return the Product to Segway Inc. in an unused, undamaged condition and in the original packaging. The Product must be delivered back not later than ten days after the RMA is issued.
- Purchaser, as a condition of returning the Product, must pay Segway Inc. a re-stocking fee equal to 10% of the purchase price for the returned Product. Payment of this fee is due at the time Purchaser obtains the RMA, subject to actual return of the Product in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Upon receipt of the returned Product, Segway Inc. shall inspect the returned Product to confirm that it is unused and undamaged and in the original packaging. Upon such confirmation, and provided the Purchaser has followed the procedure set forth in this Policy, Segway Inc. shall credit Purchaser for the purchase price less the 10% restocking fee.
- If Purchaser returns Product that is used, damaged, not in the original packaging, or otherwise not in accord with this section, then Segway Inc. shall not issue any credit to Purchaser and Purchaser shall pay all costs for return shipment of the Product to Purchaser.
Shipping policy & changing your order
Segway usually ships products via ground delivery through a variety of carriers. Please call Segway Customer Care (866-4SEGWAY) for questions about your order and specific shipping and tracking information.